Cross Lane Projects Reopening
Cross Lane Projects will be reopening to the public from 10 October 2020.
As we open our doors again, the safety of our visitors and staff is our highest priority. We have put a number of new safety measures in place that follow the Government’s Guidance. Please read through this page before you visit.
Our opening hours will be Wednesday to Saturday, 12-5 pm.
Please remember, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus, and follow NHS coronavirus guidelines.
Safety Guidelines at Cross Lane Projects
· You may have to join a small queue, but we will be doing everything we can to ensure this is as short a time as possible.
· It is not necessary to book an appointment to visit the exhibition, however in order to manage the visitors’ flow only twelve people will be allowed into the gallery at any one time.
· Visitors should not visit the gallery in groups of more than 6, in accordance with current government guidelines.
· We are asking all visitors to maintain social distancing measures when visiting.
· We request that all visitors wear face coverings when visiting the gallery to protect our staff and others. Face coverings are mandatory for all visitors except those with health and breathing issues, and children under the age of 11, in line with government guidelines. We do not provide face coverings; visitors must bring their own.
· There will be increased cleaning of Standpoint including door handles, and other areas throughout the building.
· There will be a hand sanitising point at the entrance of the gallery for your use.
· Any children must be supervised at all times.
· In order to help reduce the risk of a local outbreak we are asking for all visitors to use the NHS Covid-19 App and scan the QR code. If a visitor does not have access to the app we will ask for the contact details. In line with guidance issued by the government, we will keep your details for 21 days. We will only share them with NHS Test and Trace if asked, in the event of a fellow visitor testing positive for coronavirus.
· Risk assessments have been carried out for both staff and visitors. These are regularly reviewed and taken into account the latest guidance from the government and Public Health England.
If you would like to discuss any of our safety measures in more detail, please get in touch via email info(at)crosslaneprojects.com
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to Cross Lane Projects.
*PLEASE NOTE We are asking all visitors to the Private View of Olivia Bax: Off-Grid to book a free timed ticket online in advance of their visit. This will help us manage the number of people visiting at any one time and ensure everyone can keep a safe distance. Book your free PV ticket here.
Sign up to receive an email announcement of upcoming exhibitions and events. We send email announcements approximately once a month.